Menu for Hope III begins today. If you do not know what it is, the long and short is a bunch of like minded individuals are giving away truly remarkable prizes/gifts/experiences which can then be bid on with raffle tickets. Each $10 dollar raffle ticket gives the donor a chance to win the prize they desire.
And what did we donate? A signed copy of our new book Ideas in Food: the Photographs. The code for it is UC09. And while it does not say it in the description of the book, we are giving away the just finished hardcover addition. Besides our small donation, there are huge and disgustingly insane donations from many prominent food individuals. That being said follow the necessary instructions below and give to win.
The money is being raised for the United Nations World Food Program.
The list of prizes is located here at Chez Pim.
A list of prizes from the middle US is located here at Kalyn's Kitchen.
Finally here is the actual donation page.
And here is the recipe for giving.
Here's what you should do...
1. Go to the donation page here.
2. Make a donation, each $10 will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize or prizes you'd like in the
'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation.
Do tell us how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code -for
example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for UW01 and 3 for UW02.
3. If your company matches your charity donation, please remember to check the
box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
4. Please also check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we
could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with
5. Check back on Chez Pim on January 15 when we announce the result of the
raffle. (The drawing will be done electronically. Our friend the code wizard
Derrick at Obsession with Food is responsible for the wicked application that
will do the job.)